Build gorgeous, highly functional applications for any audience and control them using multi-touch displays, remote gesture devices like Microsoft Kinect and Leap Motion, RFID & NFC tag readers or your own custom input methods. Use your own data and your own content - don’t change a thing. If you can build a slide then you can create fully interactive experiences that will thrill your clients and intimidate your competition.
- Easily access any public and private API. Use out-of-box assets like Twitter, Flickr, and RSS or add support for your own Excel spreadsheets, Web Services and C# dlls.
- Accelerate your design work with an extensive library of look-and-feel and workflow design options. Includes industry first capabilities like triggers & actions and asset binding so you can create elaborate user feedback and highly customized storylines.
- Work with virtually any input device on the market. Touch displays of any size, shape, manufacturer. Use Microsoft Kinect. Or incorporate RFID, NFC and other tag-driven input devices.
- Automate the deployment of your experiences to any device, anywhere without leaving your desk. With our Management Console, drag-and-drop experiences stored in the cloud – using services like DropBox – and they are automatically deployed and run on any PC you choose.
- A modern platform for creating user experiences built specifically for interactivity – and never write a line of code!
- Reuse all of your preexisting media – images, videos, documents, websites, audio tracks, 3D models and more to create fully branded and custom interactive applications directly targeted at your audience.